IAB Ireland is delighted to partner again with Retail Ireland Skillnet to deliver this Customer Acquisition Acceleration Workshop for the retail sector.
Topics we will cover:
- The digital savvy consumer – the latest research and insights to help you understand your consumer.
- How to reach and connect with consumers / segmenting & targeting audiences, creating your own ads.
- Working with Influencers.
- The potential of your own first party data – in tandem with your digital strategies.
- The importance of the first few seconds of a video ad and how it can significantly impact performance metrics – with research on eyegaze and other creative elements of Video ads.
- How your business can prepare for the loss of 3rd party cookies – learn about contextual targeting and other cookieless solutions
Our speakers are all practitioners working in the digital advertising space and will share successful retail campaigns and look at how – and why – they worked.
Speakers & Topics:
Meabh Connellan, Senior Director, Digital Strategy, Spark Foundry
- Hear the latest research from Core on consumer confidence and sentiment
- Insights into connecting with the digital savvy consumer
- Working with influencers to make connections and grow your customer base
Amy Owens, Industry Manager, Ireland, Google
- Harness the power of your own first party data in customer acquisition
- Google insights and actionable takeaways to help you reach more customers
Johan Slattery, Snr. Manager Ireland & UK, Quantcast
- Prepare for the loss of 3rd party cookies
- Learn about contextual targeting and other cookieless solutions to help you reach more customers
Lavina Gallagher, Director, Client Success, VidMob
- Understand the importance of the first few seconds of a video ad and how it can significantly impact performance metrics
- Uncover how small creative details, like a model’s eye gaze, are either helping or hindering your ad performance with insights from VidMob’s Eye Gaze study
Clodagh Heskin, Senior Strategic Account Manager, Meta
- Connect with and reach more consumers
- Best practice in segmenting and targeting customers
- Tips on creating ads in learning mode and understanding FB Business manager