- This event has passed.
Member Webinar – Preparing for a post third party Cookie World
June 25, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
IAB Ireland is hosting a Webinar for IAB Ireland Members:
Preparing for a post third party cookie world
on: Thursday 25th June
NOTE NEW TIME – 4pm to 5pm
We will cover the following topics in this webinar:
- The Cookie – its evolution, its purposes and why are third party cookies being discontinued. What does this mean for digital advertising? Is this a good or bad thing? What can we do to prepare for this?
- What Industry solutions are being considered, and by whom? What resources are available to understand this change to digital advertising?
Ian Maxwell, CEO & Co-Founder, Converge Digital – The End of Post Third Cookies why and what does it mean for our industry- Brief overview of reasons for ending of 3rd Party Cookies = policy/legal changes, browser actions, ad blocking
– Impact on Ad Verification/Measurement
Jordan Mitchell, SVP, Head of Consumer Privacy, Identity and Data, IAB Tech Lab – Overview of Post Third Party Cookie Solutions
– Contextual Intelligence
- Ian Maxwell, CEO & Co-Founder, Converge Digital
- Jordan Mitchell, SVP, Head of Consumer Privacy, Identity and Data, IAB Tech Lab
- Doug Farrell, Group Head of Digital Strategy, DMG Media Ireland
- David Macken, Head of (m)Platform, Group M Ireland
This event is for IAB Ireland members so you will need a password to register. If you are a member and do not have the password, please email email@example.com