- This event has passed.
Retail Digital 1-Hour Bootcamps – 26th April & 3rd May (Free)
April 26 @ 10:00 am - May 3 @ 11:00 am
IAB Ireland and Retail Ireland Skillnet are delighted to host the Retail Digital Bootcamps series designed specifically to address issues identified by Irish retailers. The Retail Digital Bootcamps will review everything from GA4, to shoppable advertising, to stand-out retail creative, and the latest tips on growing sales on social. The Bootcamps will address practical topics that can help you drive sales as well as provide an opportunity to ask experts questions.
- Dates: Wednesday 26th April and Wednesday 3rd May 2023
- Time: 10am – 11am on both dates
- Where: Online via Zoom
- Cost: Free to Attend both workshops
- Register for one or both workshops
Wednesday 26th April from 10am – 11am Everything you need to know about Google Analytics 4 and how to prepare for the switch from Universal Analytics. Plus hear from a TikTok expert on how to grow revenue through effective TikTok retail strategies.
10:00am – Kate Mc Cleery – Google
- Understanding the move to Google Analytics 4 is Google’s next-generation measurement solution, and it is replacing Universal Analytics. Katie will explain how GA4 works, and useful analytics such as engagement rate, conversion rate, time on page and click through rate, and what retailers need to do to prepare
10:30am – Katie York, TikTok
- Attracting Customers & Driving Sales on Social – Katie will give a practical guide to driving sales with practical tips on using TikTok and best practices for shoppable advertising.
Wednesday 3rd May 2023 10am -11am Stand-out creatives and tips on how to be seen in a crowded digital space. In addition, a Meta expert will review innovative strategies on how you can use platforms such as Facebook, Instagram to acquire new customers.
10:00am – Doug Farrell, DMG Media
- Stand out Retail Creative that drives sales – Doug will share examples of retail creative that drives sales, working with local publishers.
10:30am – Christina Hughes, Manager, Retail & Commerce UK/IE, Meta
- Growth in the Age of Control – Christina will explain how to acquire new customers on Meta in these uncertain economic times.
Register here for one or both workshops – free to join