- This event has passed.
Retail Digital Strategies for Black Friday & Christmas 2021
October 13, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date – 13th October 2021
Time – 10am -12pm
Free to Attend – Delivered via Zoom
Retail Ireland Skillnet in partnership with IAB Ireland is hosting a workshop to help retailers prepare for Black Friday and Christmas 2021.
During the 2-hour workshop, you will learn:
- How the accelerated move to digital during the pandemic, in particular the move to online shopping, is set to continue and how to leverage this opportunity.
- How to develop your digital strategy now for Christmas 2021, including how to grow customer engagement and sales over Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
- How to optimise your search and social strategies, with presentations from Google, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Get up to speed with the range of digital advertising opportunities from local publishers to drive sales.
- Richard Colwell, CEO, Red C Research
Richard will share the latest Red C Research which has tracked the accelerated move to digital during the pandemic, in particular the move to online shopping. He will translate these insights into tips and actions for your retail brand for Christmas 2021, and beyond.
- Scott Field, Head of Commerce, UK & Ireland, Facebook
Scott’s presentation is titled “Discovery Commerce for Retailers” and he will explain how to effectively acquire, retain and grow customers this holiday season using Facebook platforms, tools, data and insight.
- Lauren Walsh, Industry Manager, Google
Lauren will share Google’s unique insights into Consumer Behaviour, in particular those seen in the Christmas and Black Friday 2020 season. She will share a case study illustrating how an Irish advertiser utilised google insights and best practices across Search and Youtube to engage with Irish Consumers.
- Gillian Hughes, Head of SMB Account Management, EMEA, Tiktok
Gillian will share the best opportunities for retail on TikTok, including how you can build brand awareness and affinity with your customers in creative and authentic ways.
- Meabh Connellan, Group Strategy Director, Dentsu Ireland
- Brendan Corbett, Group Head of Marketing, Eason & Son Ltd
Brendan will talk about Easons journey from traditional bricks and mortar to innovative on-line retailing. Ireland’s favourite bookseller, Eason, will share their experiences and insights into growing retail businesses online.
The webinar is FREE to attend but you must register in advance.
Please register here.