About IAB Ireland:
IAB Ireland is a member of the global IAB network of online advertising trade associations. Affiliated to IAB US and IAB Europe, IAB Ireland shares the IAB purpose to PROVE, PROMOTE and PROTECT the online advertising industry.
IAB’s outputs are focused on research, industry conferences and workshops, training and policy outreach to relevant regulatory authorities.
Part-Time Communications Executive
Working closely alongside the IAB Ireland team to promote IAB’s outputs across research, events, training and policy ensuring IAB’s outputs reach the maximum audience in the Irish market.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing IAB Ireland’s Comms to the broader advertising Industry as well as fine tuning content to special interest groups including:
- Digital Direction monthly newsletter
- Creating and curating blog content – publishing and promoting same.
- Managing IAB Ireland’s Social Media presence across Twitter and Linkedin and potentially other social media platforms as relevant.
- Compiling and distributing Press Releases and managing the media list and relations.
- Promote the latest IAB research (Ireland, UK, US and Europe) via all media.
- To grow IAB’s social media followers and their engagement with IAB’s outputs as well as achieving growth in IAB’s cross media profile by establishing IAB as the “go to” organization for authoritative data in respect of the Irish digital advertising industry.
- Supporting events with communications, promotion and Social media support.
- Supporting IAB Working Councils, specifically the Social Media Council which meets every 2-3 months
- Managing content & the look and feel of the IAB Ireland website in collaboration with IAB’s Head of Marketing and Webmaster
1) Communication Skills
First class communication skills and attention to detail with a proven track record in respect of social media and communications.
2) People Competencies:
Ability to work well as part of a team while ensuring that communication projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specifications.
Equivalent to 20 hours per week (2.5 days), (Flexibility offered and required)
Maeve O’Meara, Head of Marketing, IAB Ireland