- This event has passed.
IAB Member Briefing on Ad Blocking and IAB Initiatives for better User X
November 17, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
IAB Ireland is hosting a member only briefing to share the following:
1) an overview of Red C’s research on usage of ad blockers in our market
2) the IAB initiatives designed to improve UserX: LEAN including the new IAB ad portfolio, DEAL and the Coalition for Better ads
IAB’s new ad portfolio is open for public comment at present until November 28th. We would very much encourage all involved in the Irish market to familiarise yourself with the proposed formats and have your say.
- The IAB New Ad Portfolio microsite hosts the **Draft for Public Comment**, Transition Guidance Document, and Visual Examples of the new ad units: www.iab.com/newadportfolio
- Gallery with Cross-Screen Aspect Ratio Ad examples
- Examples of LEAN Do’s and Don’ts
- New Digital Content Ads’ Video
- New Media Gallery (examples of AR/VR/360º Video)
Please ensure your company is represented at this important briefing and familiarise yourself with the information above in advance.
Any feedback in advance can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note this event is for IAB members only – non-members will not be admitted.