Attribution – finding campaign measurement nirvana
The path to purchase has become increasingly complicated, with consumers researching and purchasing products offline, as well as via multiple devices and in multiple locations online.
Imagine if we could connect all aspects of a consumers journey with 100% visibility, what amazing insights and opportunities there would be for brands and marketers!
So how can we get attribution right and what are the steps we can take to make sure we can use the conclusions generated to maximise the Return on Investment from digital marketing?
With advances in audience and analytics technology, and a better understanding of the consumer’s path to purchase, we are getting a clearer picture of the true effectiveness of digital advertising.
This new workshop will highlight the advances in attribution modelling and our industry experts will give professional insights into the developments and challenges faced by brands, agency buyers and media owners.
The workshop will bring the latest thinking on attribution and explores models that go beyond the “last click wins” principle.
This one-day workshop is suitable for those with experience in digital advertising and a working knowledge of audience analytics.
Guest speakers include:
– The evolution of digital audience and campaign measurement
– Funnels, loops, triggers, advocacy: Understanding the customer path to purchase and beyond
– The introduction to attribution: Moving away from the “last click” model
– The evolution of attribution modelling: from Natural Born Clickers to Advanced Analytics
– Latest issues and thinking: Viewability, Attention, Engagement
– Real world attribution
– A practical look at attribution by brands, agencies and media owners
– A series of presentations by leading practitioners in digital advertising offering delegates an insight into the latest uses of attribution modelling, audience and campaign management tools.
Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A session, giving delegates the opportunity to ask the tough questions of these industry experts.
Further details to follow. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.