IAB Connect 2019
A Better Digital World
Digital has come of age, and with this maturity comes the opportunity to ensure that we are creating, A Better Digital World for users, advertisers and for media owners.
The pace of digital innovation requires collaboration with advertising partners to best understand new opportunities and access their potential value in delivering marketing objectives. New technologies can empower organisations to re-imagine how they interact with consumers. Successful brands require rich insights and quality data along with the agility and flexibility to incorporate these into their marketing plans.
At IAB Connect 2019, we will:
- showcase some of the best in class digital advertising from Display to Video, to Digital Audio and Digital Out of Home
- share brand new Research conducted by Red C on Digital Audio in Ireland
- discuss what A Better Digital World would and could look like
- share where a Brand’s social media presence fits in to your marketing mix and your customers User X
- share how you can harness the power of the digital consumer to help grow your business
- look to the future and help our industry to do a better job for all
If you are working in Advertising or Marketing, this is a must attend half day conference with the latest in best practise and innovations to create A Better Digital World and a stronger more dynamic Irish digital advertising industry.
Speakers and panellists confirmed so far include:
- Doug Farrell, Group Head of Digital, DMG Media Ireland
- Nicola Spooner, VP Strategy, Unruly
- Emer Lawn, Director, Mediaworks and Finian Murphy, Strategic Planner, Core Media
- Gerard Murnaghan, GM & VP EMEA / Joshua Sigler, Solutions & Partnerships Lead EMEA, Sprout Social
- Ian Maxwell, COO and Co-Founder, Converge Digital
- Mark Corrigan, Head of Client Strategy, Packed.House
- Mark James,Director, Wavemaker
- Lisa Folkson, Account Director, Acast
- Robert Sheehan, Media Manager, Lidl
- Steve Beckwith, Business Development, AdsWizz
- Viv Maher, Director of Digital, IPG MediaBrands
And many other exciting keynote speakers and agenda to follow!