IAB Ireland Programmatic Experts will demystify Programmatic in this half day workshop specifically designed for Advertisers.
Reflecting the growing role of programmatic in digital advertising, this workshop will help brands to look behind the jargon and better understand the technologies at play to identify the optimum use of programmatic to meet your specific brand’s needs.
This workshop has been designed by experts from across the digital ecosystem. Our aim is to lift the lid on programmatic, how it works and how it can work for your campaigns and increase efficiency.
Topics covered will include:
– what is programmatic?
– how is an ad served in programmatic, what are the different technologies involved?
– how is data used to target audiences and create personalised ads?
– how are campaigns activated and optimised?
– the basics of measurement in programmatic campaigns a look at how various channels, including Display, Audio, Video, and digital out of home are approaching automation, and how they are using automation to increase efficiency and quality
– programmatic in practice – some examples of brands successfully using automation in their digital campaigns the right questions to ask your partners and agencies to be confident with your programmatic strategies.
Speakers & Topics include:
Ian Maxwell, COO and Co-Founder, Converge Digital
What is “programmatic”, how we got here and where we’re heading.
Ricky Joyce, Director of Ad Technology, Group M
Campaign setup/considerations & Measurement.
Bram de Jonge, Senior Account Relationship Manager, Adroll
Measuring Marketing impact in a programmatic world, the new ‘normal’ conversion path.
Alan Curley, Head of Digital, Reach
A publisher’s perspective, adding value using data
Followed by a Q&A session with pre-submitted questions and questions that arise during the morning.
This will be a very practical session featuring real time examples of programmatic trading, with the aim of demistifying Programmatic and helping brands to think about and understand how their campaigns are being traded, and maximise their ROI.
Note: IAB Ireland Brand Members get two places on this workshop for the price of one. To avail of this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW: