- This event has passed.
Introduction to Programmatic Workshop
September 27, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Due to popular demand, this workshop is being repeated. The May workshop was fully booked, so prompt confirmation is advised.
Course Summary & Learning Objectives
This course is designed to be an introduction to programmatic advertising for Publishers, Agencies and Advertisers. It serves to explain what programmatic advertising is, why it is growing and how it can be used. It builds upon and leverages the work of the IAB Europe Programmatic Trading Committee, including research into market drivers (Behaviours and Attitudes study) and pan-European Market Sizing.
Having completed the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand key market drivers for programmatic advertising
- Define programmatic advertising in the context of their business and market
- Understand and correctly use key programmatic terms (DSP, DMP, SSP etc)
- Understand the various programmatic models that exist for their business
- Show awareness of current industry trends including future challenges and opportunities
- Explain to colleagues and stakeholders why (or why not) programmatic advertising is important to their business in the year ahead
Book to attend this workshop and you will receive a guest place at our IAB Briefing: Get to grips with Programmatic Advertising on October 10th – see here for more info.
Diarmuid O’Riordan will deliver the workshop and is an experienced digital media professional with 8 years’ at the forefront of digital media planning and buying in both the UK and Ireland. His areas of expertise include Programmatic Advertising, Data Strategy, PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Attribution Modelling & Analytics. Diarmuid brings a deep understanding of the complex advertising technology ecosystem. He has driven digital performance for brands in Insurance, Banking, Automotive, Retail & Hospitality verticals. Diarmuid specialises in equipping agencies, publishers & advertisers with best-practice processes & strategies for Programmatic Advertising. His clients include Zenithoptimedia UK, Core Media, Electric Media, IAB Ireland, Javelin Group & Connector.