- This event has passed.
Mobile Marketing Workshop
February 10, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm€150 – €250
Learn how to stay ahead as audiences move to mobile-first media consumption.
This workshop will be a comprehensive introduction to any organisation looking to give mobile a higher priority.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is developing a mobile strategy within their business or for a client.
Participants will learn about:
- Principles of mobile – messaging, apps and browser-based activity
- The mobile marketplace – ad revenues, usage trends, tipping points and the impact on advertisers, media owners and buyers, moving from the fixed web desktop environment
- Concepts around digital marketing – Owned-Earned-Paid channels, adoption-innovation profiling, pricing, purchasing models, the role of digital advertising
- Mobile as a persuasive device – the importance of timeliness, location and personal contextual communication
- Mobile commerce – driving customers to a mobile point of sale, mobile sales promotion
- Mobile showcase – case studies, targeting consumers, creative solutions
- An introduction to developing a mobile strategy – developing the business case, identifying opportunities, future road mapping
About the Trainer – Steve Thompson:
Steve is an experienced digital media professional (working in the industry since 1996) with proven track record digital advertising, digital publishing, training, coaching, learning and development. He is also skilled in analytics, digital advertising technologies and practices, behavioural economics, data visualisation and infographics, learning theories, social media for business, online marketplace management.
Steve specialises in the development of digital advertising revenues for publishers and other organisations through inspirational, practical and bespoke learning and development programmes.
His clients include Haymarket, Incisive Media, Telegraph Media Group, Guardian Media Group, IAB Ireland & UK. Enhance Media, Content ETC, Hearst, IPC, UBM, GTI Media (targetjobs.co.uk), The Beans Group, William Reed, Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment, Loot and a variety of other B2B and B2C publishers.