Thursday 18th February 2016
In the midst of the Digital Revolution, it is time to stop and take stock. Join us at IAB Connect 2016 to explore the digital advertising opportunities for brands and how to engage with the Irish connected consumer.
This very topical theme of ‘Digital Revolution: the connected consumer” will be addressed at IAB Connect 2016, which takes place on Thursday the 14th of April (8.30am – 1pm) in the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin 8.
With 2016 a significant year in the history for Ireland, IAB Connect 2016 will take a look at the state of digital in Ireland and globally. In a consumer-centric world where consumers are always-on, we will explore the exciting range of digital advertising game changers that are both disruptive and incredibly rewarding for brands.
Speakers and topics confirmed so far are:
- Suzanne McElligott, CEO, IAB Ireland – Conference introduction & launch of the IAB / PwC Online Adspend for 2015
- Benjamin Masse, Triton Digital – How to Strive and Thrive in the Audio Programmatic Ecosystem
- Brian Horgan, Development Director, Abbey Theatre – Digital Storytelling – stories that resonate
- Jennie McGinn, CEO, OPSH – The eCommerce revolution – the opportunities of digital for a lean start-up ecommerce platform
- Philip McCabe, Country Brand Leader, Ireland, Nestle Nutrition UK & Ireland – A programmatic case study
- Adam Foley, Commercial Strategy Director, Guardian Media – Connecting brands to Audiences
- Trevor Daly, Director of Brand Strategy, Maximum Media – The Branded Content Revolution
The conference will also release the IAB PwC Online Adspend Results for 2015.
IAB Ireland conferences are both practical and inspirational – the conference runs on Thursday the 14th of April, at the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin 8.
The conference is expected to fill, see the full agenda and book your place now at: www.iabireland.ie
IAB Connect 2016 is sponsored by MEC our Platinum Sponsor and PwC our Gold Sponsor. The event’s Media Partner is Independent News & Media
For further information please contact:
Maeve O’Meara, Marketing Manager, IAB Ireland
Tel: 086 8522291
More information is available at https://iabireland.ie/event/iab-connect-2016/
Speakers and topics – biogs and pics available on request.
About IAB Ireland
IAB Ireland (www.iabireland.ie) is the trade association for the Irish online advertising industry. As a not for profit organisation IAB Ireland works with members to ensure marketers can identify the best role for online in building their brands. IAB Ireland is licensed by IAB US and is a member of the IAB Europe network. The IAB network shares three core objectives, namely to prove, promote and protect the online advertising industry. These objectives are fulfilled through the dissemination of authoritative research, the organisation of educational events and by promoting industry-wide best practice.